About The Show
Bangladesh is experiencing a steady economic growth which has fueled a huge demand for various household products. The Bangladeshi economy is significantly helped household sector, which contributes more than 13% of the country’s trade. Bangladesh has experienced a growth rate of 5% since 1990. Added to this Bangladesh has a young population with ever increasing income levels who are trendy and demands premium services to cater to their needs. The young populations of the country are highly globalized in terms of thoughts, needs, and choices…More…
DOCUMENTARY OF LAST YEAR
HOME DECOR EXPO 2020
29 – 31 October, 2020
ICCB – International Convention City Bashundhara, Kuril Bishwa Road (Next to 300 ft. Purbachal Express Highway) Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Tel: +880 2 9853016, +880 2 9853018
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Why Home Decor Expo
- Creating a Platform where Home Appliance & Household materials can be showcased.
- Promoting Home Appliance & Household products and value-added services as preferred choice for construction in Bangladesh…More
- A truly international platform, Home Appliance & House Hold Expo, is positioned as a strategic converging event for manufacturers from all over the world who would like to showcase their products to Bangladesh’s top importers, trading houses, agents and…More
- Newspaper insertion – in renowned dailies.
- Advertisements in Business, Fashion and Lifestyle Magazines.
- Radio Commercial insertion in FM Radios- from 10 days before the event.
- Television Commercial …More
Partnership & Alliances
House 28 (5th floor), Road-7, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel : +880 2 9853016, +880 2 9853018
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com