About the Exhibition
29 – 31 October, 2020 (3 Days)
ICCB – International Convention City Bashundhara, Kuril Bishwa Road
(Next to 300 ft. Purbachal Express Highway) Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Savor International Limited
About The Show
Bangladesh is experiencing a steady economic growth which has fueled a huge demand for various household products. The Bangladeshi economy is significantly helped household sector, which contributes more than 13% of the country’s trade. Bangladesh has experienced a growth rate of 5% since 1990. Added to this Bangladesh has a young population with ever increasing income levels who are trendy and demands premium services to cater to their needs. The young populations of the country are highly globalized in terms of thoughts, needs, and choices.
Electronic goods/appliances market in Bangladesh has an outstanding potentiality to grow. In domestic or households sector the electronic appliances has become a need rather than a want. With the acceleration of economic activities, the investment from local and abroad has enhanced greatly. As a result the number of business entities has increased to a great extent.
Thus it is a large growing market of more than 6 billion dollar. The evidence of economic performance shows that it could grow up to 1.25 billion by the next decade.
Keeping this study in mind Savor International is initiating Country’s First International Exhibition on Home appliance & household products. This exhibition will cover all electronics appliance, Kitchen ware, furniture, Plastic Household products, Home Décor etc.
SO GEAR UP FOR NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
Personal Invitation to Chairman, MD, CEOs, other decision makers, investors, consultants and experts from the following ﬁelds:
- Architecture and interior
- Business Owners
- Dealers and Distributors
- Consultancy and Engineering Services
- Facility and Utility Management
- Financing and Investment
- IT & Telecommunication
- Automation, Electronics Engineering
- Lighting industry
- Urban Planning
- Rural Planning
- Developing Agencies & programs
- State and Municipal Administration
- Transport and Logistics
- Trade and Business Centers
- Research and Development Centers
- General Visitors etc.
IMC Plan For Home Appliance & Household Expo 2020
- Newspaper insertion – in renowned dailies.
- Advertisements in Business, Fashion and Lifestyle Magazines.
- Radio Commercial insertion in FM Radios- from 10 days before the event.
- Television Commercial at prime time.
- Digital media- Social Media pages, Web Ads in renowned high traffic web pages.
- Multiple Billboards/Banner for in strategic Locations/Posters.
- Invitation Cards for personalized invitation.
- Outdoor Communication in LED projections.
- Vehicle branding for the expo.